Lava Bracelet with 12mm Tahitian Pearl (Silver Grey)
The Pearl "Mai Ke Kula" Collection:
Lava Bracelet with 12mm Tahitian Pearl
Simple + sophisticated, the Spring Sandalwood Bracelet Collection is a showstopper. Rich, black lava beads complement all skin tones and highlights a gorgeous Tahitian pearl and its surrounding 14K gold filled accents. This is an exclusive, rare beauty that evokes island dreams and memories.
- 12mm AA+ Silver Grey Tahitian Pearl (round)
- 8mm wide round Asian Lava Beads (out of respect, lava beads are not from Hawai`i volcano)
- 14k gold filled embellishments
- Flexible sizing: 6" elastic bracelet fits wrists from 5.5" to 7.5"
- 6.75" elastic bracelet fits wrists from 6.25" to 8.25"
- Friendly reminder it is best practice to "roll" your bracelet on to your wrist
- If you would like a custom size, we will be glad to accommodate your request with a 14 day lead-time and deposit. Simply connect with us at email@example.com.
(Please note that you will receive the actual item that appears in image. Tahitian pearls and woods are created by nature and therefore light markings may appear)
About Lava Rock Beads
Lava Rock beads are made from cooled down molten rock (Basalt, an igneous rock). In order for rock to melt, it has to reach temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees celsius beneath a volcano. When it cools, it becomes solid, porous and black.
Lava Rock is known for being a grounding stone, one that can balance the emotions and bring about calmness and strength. It is believed to help keep tempers in check and also help its wearer to work through problems in a logical way. It's raw energy is said to represent rebirth or renewal, and for those interested, known for helping to promote fertility.