Lava Bracelet with 13mm Mid-Grey Baroque Tahitian Pearl (grey/earth tonal stripe)
The Pearl "Mai Ke Kula" Collection:
Lava Bracelet with 13mm Tahitian Pearl (Mid-Grey with tonal stripe)
Simple + sophisticated, the Spring Collection is a showstopper. Rich, black lava beads complement all skin tones and a gorgeous Tahitian pearl with 14k gold filled accents highlights this one-of-a-kind bracelet. This Tahitian pearl is a rare - a 13mm slightly baroque mid-grey pearl with a distinctive dark grey/earth hue tonal stripe (see images). This is an exclusive, rare beauty that evokes island dreams and memories. Distinctively gorgeous!
- 13mm AA+ Mid-Grey Baroque Tahitian Pearl with dark grey/earth hue tonal stripe (slightly baroque/slightly pear shape)
- 8mm wide round Asian Lava black beads (out of respect, lava beads are not from Hawai`i volcano)
- 14k gold filled embellishments
- Flexible sizing: 6.75" elastic bracelet fits wrists from 6.25" to 8.25"
- Friendly reminder it is best practice to "roll" your bracelet on to your wrist
- If you would like a custom size, we will be glad to accommodate your request with a 14 day lead-time and deposit. Simply connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that you will receive the actual item that appears in image. Tahitian pearls and woods are created by nature and therefore light markings may appear)
About Lava Rock Beads
Lava Rock beads are made from cooled down molten rock (Basalt, an igneous rock). In order for rock to melt, it has to reach temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees celsius beneath a volcano. When it cools, it becomes solid, porous and black.
Lava Rock is known for being a grounding stone, one that can balance the emotions and bring about calmness and strength. It is believed to help keep tempers in check and also help its wearer to work through problems in a logical way. It's raw energy is said to represent rebirth or renewal, and for those interested, known for helping to promote fertility.