Lava Bracelet with 13mm Tahitian Baroque Pearl (Light Pink)
The Pearl "Mai Ke Kula" Collection:
Lava Bracelet with 13mm Tahitian Baroque Pearl (light pink)
Simple + sophisticated, the Spring Bracelet Collection is a showstopper. Rich, black lava beads complement all skin tones and highlights a gorgeous light pink, baroque (almost round), Tahitian pearl and 14K gold filled sandblasted accents. This is an exclusive, rare beauty that evokes island dreams and memories.
- 13mm AA+ Light Pink, Baroque Tahitian Pearl (slightly baroque/more round)
- 8mm wide round Asian Lava black beads (out of respect, lava beads are not from Hawai`i volcano)
- 14k gold filled sandblast embellishments
- Flexible sizing: 6.75" elastic bracelet fits wrists from 6.25" to 8.25"
- Friendly reminder it is best practice to "roll" your bracelet on to your wrist
- If you would like a custom size, we will be glad to accommodate your request with a 14 day lead-time and deposit. Simply connect with us at email@example.com.
(Please note that you will receive the actual item that appears in image. Tahitian pearls and woods are created by nature and therefore light markings may appear)
About Lava Rock Beads
Lava Rock beads are made from cooled down molten rock (Basalt, an igneous rock). In order for rock to melt, it has to reach temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees celsius beneath a volcano. When it cools, it becomes solid, porous and black.
Lava Rock is known for being a grounding stone, one that can balance the emotions and bring about calmness and strength. It is believed to help keep tempers in check and also help its wearer to work through problems in a logical way. It's raw energy is said to represent rebirth or renewal, and for those interested, known for helping to promote fertility.